Saturday, May 17, 2008

First Post!

Hooray, my first post! I'll start it off with a card I made a while ago using some of my absolute favorite fairy stamps! I love the whimsical style of these and there are SO many available! You can find these fairy stamps here. I colored in my fairy with copic ciao markers. You might notice the fairy wings are a little iridescent. I used one of my favorite products to create that look - fantasy film! Maybe someday in the future I'll post a tutorial on how I created those wings.

Stamps: Fairy - Faerie Song Art Rubber Stamps, Bloom - Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: White - Papertrey Ink, Creamy Caramel/Green Galore/Almost Amethyst - SU!, Purple - Bazzill
Ink: Noir/New Canvas - Palette
Other:
Green Galore Eyelets - SU!, May Arts Ribbon, Copic Ciao Markers

No comments: